Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Julep Maven - Classic with a Twist April 2013

I wasn't really expecting to continue getting the Julep Maven boxes right away - but the first month after my intro box was all BRIGHTS! I could not resist. 

I stuck with the Classic with a Twist box, but added on Lena from the Boho Glam box since I thought it was so pretty. I also added some of the 'Swatch Me' stickers for the tops of bottles.

The Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum and the rock candy were included in the Classic with a Twist box.


I LOVE these colors. They were all much prettier and more unique in person than I was expecting from the online pictures.


The polishes that came in the box came with the Swatch Me stickers already on! Not sure if they all come like that, or if it's because I ordered the stickers. I did notice that the ones already on these bottles were a different texture than the ones that came on the sheets - they had a shinier finish, whereas the ones on the sheets felt more like regular paper.

And here are all the Julep polishes I've received so far! With added Swatch Me stickers & on their nail wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...